5 For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; 6 and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; 7 and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. 8 For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Our mission is to encourage women of God to live their lives to the fullest through intentional faith development.
We desire to grow in God (together) by practicing the following habits:
- Fellowship in local churches and through our online groups and social media sites.
- Restorative time with God through prayer and thoughtful reading of resources that inspire, encourage and promote learning.
- Reflective time with God, through Bible Study and journaling our personal learnings and truths.
- Operating in an inclusive spirit that welcomes diversity of person and thought.
- Operating in character, regardless of what the world is doing around us.
- Do our best to honor our God-given roles.
- Share our faith as often as possible with a heart that is open to learning from others.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org